- Employer Choices
- Employee Choices
Employers Can Choose:
- One option from Health and one option from Dental in Section 1, Vision care is optional >> View Health & Dental Options Now.
- One option from Life, AD&D, Dependent Life and One option from Long Term Disability in Section 2 >> View Life & Disability Options Now.
- One option from Critical Illness in Section 3 >> View Critical Illness Options Now.
- Or any combination of sections >> View Example of a Combination of Options Now.
Therefore each section can be purchased separately or in combination with any other section.
Employees Can Choose:
- Single coverage, if an employee has no dependents
- Couple coverage, providing benefits for an employee with one dependent
- Family coverage, providing benefits for the employee, their spouse and any dependent children under the age of 21 or under the age of 26 if attending
- Opt out – employees can choose Life and Disability benefits only (if selected as part of your group coverage) and opt-out of health and dental benefits
if they have benefits under another plan (such as their spouse’s group plan)