Group Benefits help to attract & retain permanent employees, but what about contract employees?
SmartChoice Benefits for Individuals Under Contract lets employers offer contract employees benefits that feature…
- No Costs for the contracting Company – premiums are paid by the contracted individual
- No Administration for the contracting Company - just provide our brochure
- no lengthy quotation process –off the shelf monthly premium rates are included in the SmartChoice brochure
- no enrolment – SmartChoice provides direct enrolment to the contracted employee
- no premium collection – premiums are paid electronically direct to SmartChoice from the contract employee’s bank account
- no annual renewal negotiation – premium rates are reset every May
- Benefits which include: Life Insurance, Disability, EAP, Best Doctors, Critical Illness, Health, Vision, Dental
- Nine Benefit Packages Available
- No Medical Questionnaire/Underwriting
- Protection of “Contract” Status
SmartChoice Group Benefits plans are Comprehensive, Affordable…Simple.
SmartChoice Group Benefit Plans have been developed to provide pre-packaged, pre-priced benefits tailored to business segments that have traditionally been frustrated by the group insurance marketplace in obtaining the employee benefits they require. For many clients in these segments, only SmartChoice provides enhanced benefit definitions and coverage amounts.
Keeping It Simple!
SmartChoice Benefits are insured by three major insurers, ensuring quality claims administration and plan member communication.
- Premiums are collected via electronic withdrawal from the contract employee’s bank account.
- Contract employee decides on the benefit plan to take.
Who Can Qualify For SmartChoice Benefits For Individuals Under Contract
SmartChoice Benefits for Individuals Under Contract are targeted primarily at ‘white collar’ individuals. To qualify, these individuals must be contracted for a minimum of 6 months solely with the contracting company. Please contact us to find out if your contracted employees would qualify.