- Employer Choices
- Employee Choices
Employers Can Choose:
- One Health & Dental option, with or without Vision. >> View Health & Dental Options Now.
- One option from Life, Accidental Death & Dismemberment (AD&D), Dependent Life, Long Term Disability Insurance (LTD)
plus Critical Illness insurance. >> View Life & Disability Options Now.
*Critical Illness Insurance ($15,000) is included with all options.
Employees Can Choose:
- Single coverage, if an employee has no dependents
- Couple coverage, providing benefits for an employee with one dependent
- Family coverage, providing benefits for the employee, their spouse and any dependent children under the age of 21 or under the age of 26 if attending
- Opt out – employees can choose Life and Disability benefits only (if selected as part of your group coverage) and opt-out of health and dental benefits
if they have benefits under another plan (such as their spouse’s group plan)