Terms and Conditions
- Owner Operators must be contracted exclusively with one company (not open to independents working for more than one company).
- Plan must be offered to all Owner Operators contracted with the company.
- Plan must be endorsed by the contracting company.
- Each Owner Operator has 30 days to decide whether to take the plan after being offered the chance to enrol.
- Once you have chosen a package, you have the option to switch to another package every 24 months thereafter.
- If you should terminate your coverage at any time, once you have joined the plan you will not be permitted to rejoin the plan unless evidence of insurability is provided and certain restrictions may apply on health and dental coverage.
- Rates may change on the anniversary date of the SmartChoice Benefits Master Contract Renewal.
- Notification will be given to you prior to any rate changes.